Saturday, January 3, 2009

Tile is up

Here is the finished tile installation from yesterday (grout to be done later this week - I have to let the tile sealer cure for 24-72 hour and then we can fasten the outlets back to the wall). I added a "pencil tile" to the top of the tiles to give it a finished look.
I LOVE the look!

John installed the false front on the cabinet he made over the microwave. It fell off the other day just after I moved away from the cook top while making dinner. He is going to do something else...

Oh, and boy am I glad we did the tile yesterday! My tile cutter man would not be happy cutting tiles in the snow!!!



4 comments:

trenton robert little said...

it looks awesome!!

Julianne said...

It is looking better and better - what else could there be?

Sarah said...

Wow! Gorgeous kitchen! Great job!

kati said...

Looks fabulous corin! oH and john. Your kitchen looks fun I can see us standing around the counter coming up with some good project or scheme!