Monday, January 5, 2009

Back to the old grind stone

Man was it hard to wake up some of the kids this morning! Jenna and Jaley had a hard time falling asleep last night. I wonder if it is because they have been staying up until 1:00 a.m. during the Christmas Break...hmmm...

Kendall has had pajama days. He has been in jammies ALL week (clean ones of course)! What a life! Kerst asked this morning when I was getting him ready for school if Kendall was ever going to get dressed again.

Kendall is finally dressed in clothes today.

4 comments:

Cathy said...

I hear ya! My kids haven't been out of pj's for two weeks!

becky ward said...

lucky kendall! it has been kindof hard getting back into the groove! just wanted you to know that i REALLY enjoyed your advent calendar and can't wait to implement my own in the coming years. i don't know if i will DO EVERYTHING you did (how did you do it all?) but you had some really great ideas. no surprise there wonder woman! happy new year!

Julianne said...

I was so ready to send the kids back - but then remembered we have one extra day - so I will hold off the daily routines until tomorrow. We are relaxing and enjoying this last day.

kati said...

the kids had a hard time?.....I had a hard time! My kids set their alarms and were off like badits..they even made their beds on their own. Miracles happen everyday! We had a two hour delay this morning because we go six inches yesterday and last night. I'm surprised they did a delay but it is a German holiday and they take holiday serious. They didn't plow but the minimum. We can normally count on no off days:( Oh well....I have to update my blog bad...blog neglect!