Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Moving Boxes Mess

I couldn't believe how much stuff we had! We took 1 1/2 large moving trucks to haul all of our stuff to our new home. We were allowed 30,000 lbs by the company. We had 29,700 lbs! Over 450 boxes. Yikes! Good thing we got rid of a couple of things before we packed up and moved! It was 2 degrees outside in Chicago with snow on the ground when the moving truck was packed. It got down to 39 degrees in the house! I took a picture of the thermostat, but my external hard drive had a horrible accident so I lost my pictures from January...sniff sniff...


Here is Kerst and Kendall discovering their treasures.
Here is Jenna and Jaley folding up packing paper to give to a friend that was moving and needed our boxes and paper.


1 comment:

Cecilie said...

Hi Corin and family,
Your house looks great. I'm so impressed with all the kid's rooms. They must love their new place. I'm looking forward to seeing your new kitchen (although I thought the old kitchen looked just fine! (compared to mine))