Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Entering the blogging world

I can't believe I am doing this. Blogging. For 10 years I have posted faithfully on our family website. I still am and will. That is where our family journal is located. I love to read the many fun milestones in our life and to reflect on a few difficult ones.

Life has changed in so many ways over the last 10 years that a blog is deemed necessary to keep in contact with close friends (although I consider them family). So, after a heartfelt plea from my childhood best friend, Bama (Grandma Price), here I am . . . blogging. So Bama, here's to you X O X O.

3 comments:

Julianne said...

How fun to see this - I can't wait to see all you do with your blog!

CPH said...

Welcome to the blogosphere...Mom and Dad will be thrilled! I've already added a link to your blog on http://sanctuarypond.blogspot.com/.

Love,
Cynthia

Shannon said...

WAHOO!!!!!