Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Jaley's Room

Jaley's room is one of my FAVORITES. My SIL, Julianne, mentioned a stripe pattern that she had seen on a wall and I jumped on the idea. Jaley already had her 3 main colors picked out, I just didn't know how to get it to work. I ended up adding more colors. There is no pattern to the stripe either.


I ended up drawing level lines on the top 1/3 of the wall and free hand painting the different colors. It took me 3 days of painting to get it done. John helped me hang the chair rail around the border. The colors are from Ace Hardware paint line.


Stripes: Ace Colors

Peace River A3803

Forgotten Secret A38-5

Key Largo A39-6Olive Garden

B30-6Limeheart B29-5

Limeheart and white (similar to Hey There! B29-2)

Wish Upon A Star B28-1


Bottom Half of room:

Wish Upon A Star B 28-1

1 comment:

Julianne said...

I still really like the stripes - maybe someday I'll do them!