Monday, March 29, 2010

Melaleuca Oil - I'm sold

My sister Kelly introduced me to Melaleuca Oil. She was aware of one of my girls fighting a bad case of "backne" (back acne). She's been on antibiotics and a wash for months. The antibiotics and wash have helped but hasn't cleared up the problem, just lessened it.

Kelly told me about her bottle of Melaleuca Oil. While she was giving me a much needed haircut she noticed a newly forming zit (insert gasp here) on me and dabbed the spot with Melaleuca. The next morning it was gone - less than 12 hours!

So after 3 treatments on my daughter's back ... she is pretty much clear! She has even applied it to her face and it is almost like porcelain now.

Where was this stuff when I was a teenager?

No more of that antibiotic that tells you to avoid the sun as it makes you even more sensitive.

Here is what Melaleuca treats:
may be used for lowered immunity, colds, flu, skin infections, cold sores, warts, acne, burns, athletes foot, thrush, candida, fungal infections, viral and bacterial infections, inflammation, shock, hysteria, glandular fever, colds, verrucas and inflammation.

Here's to Melaleuca! Thanks for the tip Kelly! Happy teenage skin over here!

4 comments:

And We Sailed On said...

sounds amazing. We need to try it!

Laura said...

Where do you buy it?

ckm said...

My sister, Kelly, gets it for me (company is Doterra I believe) - their oils are a higher quality than the places you can find on the internet. Apparently they are working on getting approval from the FDA for 4th level of essential oils. Their oils are taken from their native environments and are all natural. Their high quality is very effective. We tried it. We believe it!

becky ward said...

i worked for a company for 9 years called Melaleuca, Inc. amd most of their products contained the melaleuca oil. they also sold the melaleuca oil on it's own as well. i loved that stuff...and really miss having it at my fingertips. glad it worked for your family.