Thursday, March 4, 2010

I think I can

Trying to get organized. Again. It seems like the story of my life. It feels good.

I found some handy bins with handles to put in my cupboards. That helps keep the chaos to a minimum. (nuts, baking supplies, cookie decorating supplies, and creamers ... for strawberry Dad-a-ccinos)
I came across this rolling shelf idea for rotating canned food on foodstoragemadeeasy.net and decided to try it. John and I shuffled things around in our storage room. I wish I had a before picture ... just take my word for it, it was cluttered. We moved the misc storage items to the back wall and the food to the front shelves. It is easier to get to now. With this arrangement, Jaley is more likely to go in and grab some cans of food (she doesn't like the storage room - it is scary (: ).

Next the closets ... any suggestions on how to organize teenagers? The only thing that works for me currently is to close their doors (and expect a clean room by noon on Saturday).

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Are you related to your parents or what.
Looks great.

kati said...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I LOVE it!

Sarah said...

Wow! So organized! Love the rolling shelves! We'll have to try that.