Sunday, April 1, 2012

And she smiled .... at me


Julia is second row from the top, second on the left

I like to think that Julia was looking and smiling at me the entire time during her BYU Women's Chorus  - Reflections from Vad Vasham (A tribute to the children of the Holocaust) concert on Friday night ... I was looking and smiling at her the entire time.   The music and text were very moving.

She was looking at me and smiling - although a casual observer would note that I was in direct line of Julia's vision with the conductor.

I know she did see me watching her.  Listening.  Taking it all in.  I was in heaven.


And she smiled at me.

2 comments:

Smithclan said...

As it should be you should get to see her. I couldn't where I was sitting...nope not one bit. I too LOVED the program and it was very moving. wish I would have gone to a practice one.

ckm said...

I wanted to go to ALL of her practices that week - but life threw a curve ball. I know Julia wished that I could have gone to more rehearsals. I know it made her night knowing you were in the audience as well - even with everything going on. xoxo