Tuesday, April 10, 2012

OPU

I love chatting with Julia on the phone.  Random stuff.  Important stuff. 

Tonight I was on-line trying to help her locate potential housing for Fall/Winter semesters at BYU.  The table headings had abbreviations ...  Bdr = bedroom, DEP = Deposit,  SS = Shared spaces available, PS = Private spaces available ...

"OPU, what's that?" I ask Julia.

John pipes in, "That's what you say when someone farts."

I laughed so hard I could have farted. 

OPU. 
Occupants per unit.

2 comments:

Smithclan said...

Permission to send this to the boys? They will laugh also. Anything to do with bodily functions in the southern regions is funny to them. LOVE!

ckm said...

From my friend Wendi: Permission to send this to the boys? They will laugh also. Anything to do with bodily functions in the southern regions is funny to them. LOVE!

From me: Yes ... please share with them! No permission needed ... we're family