Thursday, December 22, 2011

snow angels

I have my own snow angels ... and they are gorgeous ones!  The girls decided to do a photo shoot in the snow (at least 18 inches here at our house!).  They put on red lipstick which made it even more dramatic.  When I saw the gorgeous girls ready to go outside, their red lips immediately reminded me of my Grandma T and my friend Lisa.  They always looked so stunning with their red lips.  My girls looked stunning too!

enjoy ... and let it snow!

Jenna

Julia

Jaley




This is my favorite.  A picture Julia took of herself with Jaley looking at her from behind.

2 comments:

Deon said...

WOWZAAAA!!! That's all I've got to say!

Lisa and Doug said...

Red lipstick is one of life's necessities and your girls are rockin' it! Fabulous composition on these photos.