Thursday, December 22, 2011

The card ... it is in the mail!

It took me hours ... hours ... to address the Christmas Cards.  It was fun thinking of the people as I was writing down each address.
They are in the mail!  I still have some addresses I am following up on - so they will be a little late.

I will post our annual silly Christmas Card on Saturday at 4:00.  Here are the cards from the past:  2010, 2009, 2008, 2007 and a sweet one from 2006

I came across this news story. This Mom has done crazy Christmas cards for years. 20 something years. I have to admit, I'm glad my Mom didn't do this to us.    I hope my kids don't think the same regarding our cards ... although I think our cards have a different twist.

Each year I wonder what we are going to do for the picture.  I have 11 more months to think about the next card.

Merry Christmas!

No comments: