Saturday, April 9, 2011

Our Jules - Senior Hallway for after prom

Our school dedicates a hallway to the graduating seniors at the after prom party.  The senior hallway is a highlight for all who attend the community open house for the after prom party (while the kids are at prom, we check out their after prom set up).

Each family is asked to put together a picture collage for their student.  The senior hallway has a theme.  I was given a piece of paper (8.5x11) that I needed to use.  The instructions said that I could have some of the pictures/embellishments hang off the edges so I took advantage of that opportunity.

I used the photos my sister took of her during her Senior Photoshoot.  Two favorite little kid pictures of her, a family picture and some musical pictures.

Here is Julia's ... I think it turned out great! I did it on my photo editing program (Microsoft Digital Image Suite 10 ... I really need to learn how to do photoshop).


She will get to see it tonight for the first time when she attends her Senior After Prom party

1 comment:

becky ward said...

what a FUN idea! and it looks awesome.