Sunday, October 31, 2010

Primary Program

Today was our Primary Program (when the children present what they learned during the year to their families and friends at church during the Sacrament Meeting).  I enjoyed sitting in the congregation listening and watching ... watching Kendall wink at us.  I have to admit, I really miss being chorister.  It wasn't too bad sitting and watching the program in our new ward.  I figure it wasn't difficult because I don't know any of the children.  Our old ward has their program in 2 weeks.  It will be hard to sit and listen because I miss them so much.  It will be worth the heartache though. 

Kerst and Kendall participted in the program.  The theme was "I know my Savior lives".  Beautiful theme.  Beautiful music.

Kendall did a great job speaking slowly and clearly for his first presentation.  We were so proud of him (and Kerst too!).  I was bad and snapped a picture.  Shame on me.  I had to do it. 

Kendall standing at the pulpit - his part: " Jesus heals us."

1 comment:

Julianne said...

I can't always help myself either. This year I was the obnoxious mom waving to her children. They are so cute.