Friday, November 6, 2009

Been busy

I know, I know ... we have been busy here. The first couple of weeks of November are a bit hairy with a music fireside John and I gave, preschool hosted at our home (11 preschoolers), Enrichment Night mini-class taught by me ... and the other every day stuff.

We had a wonderful evening tonight with John's folks. They came out for a quick visit. It is always so wonderful to see them. I am blessed to have such wonderful in-laws.

So, no worries ... we are alive and I still need to post the adorable pictures of my kids at Halloween (at least the ones that dressed up). First I need to pull all 1,200 pictures off of my camera taken in the month of October!

3 comments:

Kelly Anderson said...

well, i think i took 1201 pics in oct...so :OP jk, love u!

kati said...

no worries....i am just catching up from spring break. so see you are not near as pathetic as I!

ckm said...

Kelly ... most of my pics are deletable. The rest Julia took. Sigh. I need to take lessons (from you)!

Kati - as long as I am pathetic with you, I'm great with that!