Thursday, July 23, 2009

Framed - UT FC

I just finished framing the jersey, medal and trophy for this year's UT FC visit. It is hanging in the "art nook" as you go down the basement steps.

I included several action shots from the games ... wish I had more so I could represent each player ...



Here is the trophy. It is in the far left bottom corner of the case - It has glass etched engraving on it with the tournament, dates and CHAMPIONS written on it. I even left the finger prints and kiss marks on the back side of the trophy. Thanks guys!



I will be moving the framed jersy from last year to another wall.

3 comments:

Kelly Anderson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kelly Anderson said...

i have pics of each player on my blog post that that i finally finished (after the bridals post) feel free to use those pics of the players you don't have pics of. thanks for having us again!! i can't wait till next year!!! i love you!! xoxo

Shannon said...

how did you get so lucky to get the trophy to keep? looks like so much fun!!!