Monday, January 28, 2008

Kendall is pierced


Kendall tripped tonight and bit his tongue straight through; guess we should find a cool tongue ring. jk. Poor baby!

Of course this all had to happen while John is in CA on a business trip and we still don't have a pediatrician and I have no idea where our medical cards are. I guess I need to find a doctor in the next day or two to follow up with the ER visit (We were in the waiting room for 2 hours! They were super busy!). Kendall is on antibiotics and a mush food diet for the next 3-5 days.


Here is what my family had to say on our family website:

Mom Jan 29, 2008


Poor fellow. Those pesky teeth!


Cara - Jan 29, 2008


Things always happen when Dad leaves. Keeps us from getting bored I guess.


Corin - Jan 29, 2008


We just found his front teeth marks on the edge of the coffee table where he hit and pierced his tongue. He left a major mark! Better get a picture...

No comments: