Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Passing notes

Kendall wrote notes to me during Sacrament Meeting.  I couldn't resist .... I had to write back!

Here is a sample of one of the notes we passed back and forth.

Translation

Kendall:
are you going to buy a tramp   i'm so happy for next year geus (guess) why

Me:
Why do we need a trampoline?
What if you don't use it?
Why are you happy for next year?  Because you will be 8 and baptised?

Kendall:
sow we can have fun.  I will play with it.  Cause you will be in the office.  No.
(heart) Kendall.


So cute!  The past two years I have worked in his school during lunch - no more than 4 hours each day.  I LOVE seeing him each day.  Last year Kerst would give me a hug each day.  Over the past several months I have felt like it was time to do something different - after all, I do have my elementary education degree!  A position in the front office opened up as Health Assistant (mommy medicine).  I applied.  I got the job!  It is perfect.  I work the same hours Kendall is at school.  No need for daycare (which is why lunchtime help was perfect!).  This is even better!  I will be working with some amazing ladies!

Oh ... and today was my last day!  Let summer begin!!!


No comments: