Sunday, March 4, 2012

How he hears it ...

I love it when Kendall hears things differently - and we discover it.

Today in the car we were talking about the transportation the girls will be using for their summer jobs. 

Mopets.

Later today Kendall and Kerst were have a disagreement.  Kerst then refused to let Kendall help him make cookies.  I reminded Kerst of a song we sing in Primary ... Kindness begins with _____.  Kerst rolled his eyes as I reminded him of the song and then sang it.

"I want to be kind to everyone for that is right you see.  So I say to myself, remember this: Kindness begins with me."

When I finished the song, Kendall looked at me and said very adamantly,  "No it doesn't.  Kindness doesn't begin with "P", it starts with "K".

I wonder what else he is hearing differently.  Now that he is learning to read and spell, I'm sure we will be discovering more of these cute moments ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahahahahahahahahahaha I love that boy