Wednesday, February 8, 2012

I've got my eyes on you ...

A couple of weeks ago I had a lesson on gratitude in Relief Society.  The teacher gave everyone a gratitude journal.  I keep it on our dining room table and every day or two we all write what we are grateful for.

Yesterday, I was grateful for my kids because they make me laugh.

Here is one great example ...

Last night before we said prayers, Jenna stole some of Kendall's French Fries.  He was NOT happy.  Oh the glare she got from him.  He settled down and I continued saying the prayer.  After the prayer Jenna started cracking up and explained what happened.  During the prayer she peeked at Kendall and saw him glaring at her and then she saw this:



He's got his eyes on her ... No wonder why he doesn't close his eyes during the prayer.

No comments: