Monday, October 10, 2011

Kendall's day

Several things happened today with Kendall.
He fell on the playground and got a fat bloody lip and a bruise on his chin.

Next, E. drew on the back of Kendall's shirt.

Finally, Kendall was "Caught with Character".  This is a reward system at his school.  When a student is caught doing good things, the teacher writes up a ticket/note stating why the student was caught with character.  The student takes the note to the office, receives a gold  "I was caught with character!"pencil and hangs the note up on the "Caught With Character" board.

I asked Kendall what he did to be caught with character.

"I didn't draw on E's shirt to get him back."

I had to chuckle inside.

3 comments:

Deon said...

Yeah for Kendall, a future MAN of character, to be sure.

I received a lovely note from Julia the other day. What a sweet one you have raised in her, Corin. LOVE.

ckm said...

Thanks Deon! I hope my boys turn out like yours! And yes, I love that Julia. You touched her heart years ago in Primary. It is amazing what impressions teachers can leave on those tender hearts! She still has your prayer pillow case!

Smithclan said...

Love love love this!! He is a sweetie.