Saturday, October 8, 2011

Hallow-mas

Kendall was super excited to set up Halloween.  He called me on the phone 2 weeks ago in tears telling me that Daddy wouldn't bring down the Halloween buckets.   To keep the peace, John brought down the buckets.  Kerst and Kendall had a blast setting up.
I wake up this morning and I'm in the mood to set up Christmas.  Why?




The boys were excited to find the blanket of snow.  Jaley headed out sledding with the boys in our backyard.  She is such a fun sister!

3 comments:

And We Sailed On said...

I know we've been spoiled, but I still wasn't ready for it!
E

Sarah said...

Wow! It's 80 degrees here right now. I am in blissful denial that winter is even coming.

becky ward said...

we had the same thing happen hear! i loved it while it it lasted those two days.