Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Now I call this busy ...

Julia is busy.  Super busy.  8 days until opening night.  (I hope you are planning on attending - it is going to be a great show!)

Now I'm busy.  Helping.

I just finished sewing Julia's costumes.  6 poodle skirts - out of cotton ... not the felt ... it flows better for a "Sandy" roll (white, light blue, light yellow, light pink and 2 green ones for the cheerleader outfits).  2 "R" letters for the shirts of the cheerleaders.  1 prom dress.  1 white long pajama dress.  (I still need to sew on buttons).

Now to assemble biographies for the cast, pit and tech crew.  They aren't being printed in the program this year.  Instead, we are posting them in the lobby.   I am going to do something creative with them this year.  Not as creative as I would like to be (budget), but still fun!

And then ... I get to take pictures of the dress rehearsals.

Stay healthy Julia!!!

3 comments:

Deon said...

You better stay healthy too; it sounds like you've still got a long road ahead. You must be a maniac on that sewing machine! I can't wait to see the costumes (hint, hint)!

Sarah said...

I love how involved you get offering all your talents. I wish I could see her performance!

Way to go Jaley on the debate too! We know about tears and school assignments around here too. :)

becky ward said...

yep, i would say you are busy over there! you are a great mom. hope you post LOTS of pictures.