Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Dear Future Third Grade Teacher ...

I can't believe the school year is winding down! Kerst brought home his rough draft of a letter he wrote to his future third grade teacher. I LOVED it! He hit the nail on the head about describing himself. Here is what it says (spelling and all):

Dear Third Grade Teacher,
My name is Kerst. I am 8 years old. I love ravioli. Somtimes I'm a little silly but I'll do my best. Most of the time my desk is messy. My Mom and Dad's name's are Corin and John. I love to do math. My favorite thing is to Read. I love to talk I talk on and on and on!
Your student,
Kerst


Editor's note: Yes all of the above is true. I got a great chuckle out of talking on and on and on. That is the most accurate of all! He will talk your ear off.

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Cute, cute! Can't believe he will be in 3rd grade. Crazy! Glad to see you back..love your blog.