Sunday, April 5, 2009

Catching up

I'm catching you up ....

Read my journaling here for March 27 (potty training adventures, Kaylee is dry!)

here for March 28 (eating snowmen),

here for March 29 (church, what did Cade ask for breakfast? wardrobe issues for Cade),

here for seeing a cute video I took of Conner scooting,

here for March 30 (summary of Spring Break, update on potty training),

here for March 31 (developmental differences, dealing with honesty, Kendall waking up dry, etc...),

here for April 1 (no fooling ... they were up early! 5:45 a.m. - my VT companion - dear friend Candace M. from Naperville and moved out here into our ward shortly after we did - called and told me she was bringing me dinner. So sweet! Boys playing with princesses ... super cute video I took!)

My sister, Kelly, put the video up I took of the boys playing with Kaylee's princesses on her blog here. They are boys!

You can read my journaling here for April 2 (and see some video Shannon took of Conner while we were visiting on the web cam)

1 comment:

becky ward said...

i can't believe you are still ticking! that is a lot of kids to keep track of. but, then again...you are wonder woman!