Saturday, March 28, 2009

Updating again

You can read new updates below (links to my sister's blog) of my experiences with my niece and nephews and my own kiddos. I am taking care of my sister's 3 little ones for another 7 +/- weeks while she recovers from a staph infection from a back surgery. The little ones have survived me for 6 weeks already! It has been a great journey. It has been fun to see the kids grow and develop and to have a baby in the house again!

I am journaling our day on our private family website for my sister and brother-in-law. Shannon is posting my journaling on her blog - I just don't have the time to do it on my own blog.

Thanks for posting this stuff on your blog Shannon-bow!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Wow Corin, you amaze me--tackling potty training with everything you have on your plate! You Are Awesome!!!