Sunday, January 1, 2012

Ahhh What a Break

This is how I feel ... best quoted by Christopher Robin and Pooh -

... said Christopher Robin, "... what I like doing best is Nothing."
"How do you do Nothing?" asked Pooh, after he had wondered for a long time.
"Well, it's when people call out at you just as you're going off to do it, What are you going to do, Christopher Robin, and you say, Oh, nothing, and then you go and do it."
"Oh, I see," said Pooh.
"This is the sort of thing that we're doing right now."...

What a wonderful break we have had ..  AND we did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!  Well, that is what one might consider if you were observing characters such as Pooh and Christopher Robin.

Lots of late nights.  Giggles, snuggles.  Lots of movies.  Lots of nacho parties.  Lots of bubbly (carbonated grape juice).  Christmas celebration.  Cousins.  Sledding.  More sledding.  More sledding.  I love being home without having to go anywhere - and if I don't have to go anywhere, I won't!

We send Julia back to BYU tomorrow night (sniff sniff) ... and we start school back on Tuesday.

1 comment:

And We Sailed On said...

I love this. doing nothing is wonderful!
E