Saturday, June 20, 2009

Happy Kendall ... 3

I saw these fun cupcakes and thought of Kendall. He LOVES Dumdum suckers. Perfect. Simple and sweet. Perfect for my non-ability in decorating cakes.

It is still hard to believe that my baby is 3. We had a tough and rocky start (Toxemia - 2 months early delivery) ... but boy have we come a long way!
Just this year he has changed so much from finally saying "Mommy" for the first time (very special day for me) to talking non-stop. Potty trained in March with his buddy, Cousin Cade. Left the dark confines of Mom and Dad's closet in December to sleeping in his crib in Kerst's room to requesting to "snuggle with Jaley" in her bed. Starts to pray . Is tortured by his sister. Hits the polite stage and many other milestones!

Happy Birthday Bitty Buddy.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

He is very cute. I am glad to see you guys doing so well.

Smithclan said...

Happy Birthday Kendall!!! I LOVE the last picture of him smiling!

When are you coming here?