Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Julia's room and painting the house

The contractors are coming today to start framing Julia's room!

The painters are coming in the next couple of days to start working on the trim. The wood trim is in very bad shape. We have decided to go ahead and paint the trim and doors. I am really looking forward to the crisp white trim look! I still have to figure out main colors (especially in the front living room). I think the painters will be busy with the trim for a couple of days. Hopefully this weekend we can nail down colors.

I can't wait to finish the painting...then we can get our stuff delivered! While making dinner last night, I realized I didn't have a can opener. Sweet John ran out and bought one; he found on clearance. It broke after opening 3 of the 6 cans I needed. We improvised. I need to find another can opener today....before the contractors come sometime this afternoon or evening.

No comments: