Thursday, December 9, 2010

Christmas Decorations - Entryway

I LOVE Christmas!  I really mean it!  I  LOVE  this holiday. 

I had figured out where to set everything up at the other house ... and then we moved.  So I had to figure out where to put my decorations all over again.  I thought it would be stressful and tedious, but ended up being a lot of fun as some ideas started to evolve.

Here is my entry way.  This is looking from the study into the dining room.  I have 2 groupings of trees on either side of the front door with "Bama's Tree" at the far right of the picture.



Santa tree on the left.  Snowman tree of the right.

The Santa Tree.  I was excited to find the Santa boots.  I have a Santa coat to hang too ...
 but need a coat rack first.
I'll keep hunting for a great deal.

Snowman Tree ... with snowflakes as ornaments, "snow" as the tree skirt.
A sled with Lang Boxes next to it.

 Bama's Tree ... Our gold tree.  We call it Bama's Tree because back when we lived closer to her, she would give me some ornaments to add to the tree each year.  That was my favorite gift each year.  When I decorate this tree, I remember her - and I show the kids the ornaments too.  I'm so lucky to still have her around ... just farther away.
Bama's tree - in the "piano room"
  
I'll post more ...

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Beautiful!
Wish I could see it in person.