Friday, February 26, 2010

Jaley's cast

Jaley's last few moments with her cast.

Jaley had her cast removed this past Monday.
I couldn't believe it was still bruised!

The 2nd set of x-rays show great new bone growth; they were very pleased. She still has a little more bone growth repair to go on the tip of her wrist bone (the pointy part that sticks out - on your pinky side). They expected that. She is to wear a brace for the rest of this week but work on moving her wrist; it is quite tight. She is to keep wearing the brace for several more weeks while in gym class. I told Jaley that if she is to run backwards in gym class that she is to quietly tell her gym teacher that it is her mom's order that she is not to do that again. EVER ;o).


Kendall was a good sport. He hung out with us in the exam room while we waited an hour to see the doctor. I heard him giggling and turned to see what he was doing. He was laughing at his creation ... silly guy!


1 comment:

F said...

ok, that boy has the CUTEST dimples EVER! and, if I ever get a cast, I'll have to have you help me bedazzle it. her cast was awesome!