Thursday, May 21, 2009

Jenna's science scrapbook

Jenna's science final is a scrapbook about the 6 different topics covered this year in science. I helped put it together and just sent it off to be printed into a book (a one hour book printed by ritzpic.com ... now how cool is that?!?). I am going to go pick it up in one hour ... and it is due tomorrow ... yikes! Talk about last minute!


Here are my 2 favorite pages in her "scrapbook" about genetics. I thought they turned out super cute! The Got DNA shirt was made by Julia earlier this year for her science class for a genetics project. It is nice to be able to "reuse" projects in another way!


2 comments:

Brooke said...

So creative.
And cool about the quick print book.

Smithclan said...

I need some tutolials! You are really talented!